Kenalog ...... By: Wendy Wearne( United States Indianapolis), 2013/01/17 20:55
I would like to know why Kenalog has been withdrawn from the market. I have used this product for a number of years and found it to be excellent for treating ulcers in the mouth.
Do you manufacture a similar product I could use.
QUESTRAN LITE DISCONTINUED ...... By: Barbara Youlton( United States Indianapolis), 2013/01/05 01:04
Please can you explain how this product gets taken off the shelves when so many people are dependent on it just to have a normal life. This is the only product that made life bearable for my husband, but now for two weeks he has had continuous diarrhea and not even the substitute given by the doctor has not helped at all. Do you not as an International company think of all the people now suffering. Or are you too big to worry about the few you have let down.
BIG SHAME ON YOU BRISTOL MYERS ..BEST COMPANIES DONT ACT THIS IRRESPONSIBLE.
Funding Proposal ...... By: Sebolelo Machogo( United States Indianapolis), 2012/05/29 15:20
1. Section A: Basic details about the Organisation:
1.1 Organisation name: Naledi Hospice.
1.2 Non-profit Organisation Registration Number: 003-863- NPO.
1.3 Contact persons (Two office bearers nominated by the Organisation):
Contact person: SS Machogo
Contact person’s title in your organisation: General Manager.
Telephone number (051) 4334462
Fax number: (051) 4334465
Cell phone number: 0846799571
E-mail address: manager[AT]naledihospice.co.za.
Another contact person is: D W Leinaeng.
Contact person’s title in your organisation: Training Manager
Telephone number (051) 4334462 Ext 18
Fax number: (051)4334465
Cell phone number: 0835484166.
1.4 Organisation’s physical address:
118 Andries Pretorius Street
Postal code: 9301.
1.5 Organisation’s postal address (if different to 1.5):
PO Box 28391.
Postal code 9310.
1.6 Organisation’s Office Bearers (Persons who hold positions of authority and responsibility within the Organisation. These are the members of your Governing Board or Controlling Committee.)
Name Office bearer title Work or home address Postal address Telephone (include dialing code) ID number
Mr. Z Manjiya
Chairperson 20B Atlas Street
Bloemfontein PO Box 43480
Bloemfontein 0724697613 7004115551082
Mr. M Maloka
Vice Chairperson 9817 Ext 20
Bloemfontein 9817 Ext 20
Bloemfontein 0849654569 7506105498082
Adv. K J Ntimutse
Vice Secretary 111 B V Der Riet St
Bloemfontein PO Box 184
9300 0845200641 7512215273084
Secretary 3642 Maleleka Street
Bloemfontein 3642 Maleleka Street
Bloemfontein 0729199699 8405010719089
Miss J Tlhoro
Treasurer 3449 Modise Street
Bloemfontein 3449 Modise Street
Bloemfontein 0829341023 4212280331080
Mrs. A Vermeulen
Member 12 Rossmore Flat
Bloemfontein 12 Rossmore Flat
Bloemfontein 0847261701 6112210752082
1.8 Naledi Hospice staff
Job title of staff member Gender
Female or male Race. Indian, Black, White, Asian Skills
1. General Manager Female Black B Soc Hon, B Soc Dip Nursing Ed & Community, Nursing Gen, Midwifery Psych, Palliative Care, Junior Management , Quality Assurance. HIV/Aids Management,
2. Nursing Educator Training Manager Female Black Magister in Business Admin B Cur Dip Admin Nursing Gen, Midwifery, Psych, Community, Palliative Care, Quality Assurance
3. Finance Manager Female Black B Com Accounting,
4. Home Based Care Professional Nursing Manager Female Black General Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Midwife, Community Nursing Science, Palliative Care, Palliative care for Prof Nurses. Psych Social Support
5. In Patient Unit Professional Nursing Manager Female Black B Soc Sc. Dip Nursing Admin, Dip Nursing Ed, Safety Training for Supervisor, Meeting Procedure, Palliative Care, Introduction to Computers.
6. Stock Control Manager Male White Data Metric’s, MS Word 6.0/ Excel Financial/Access 97(Designer Course) & Level II , Core Module & DOS/Windows, Basic Bookkeeping, Pastel,
7. In Patient Unit Professional Nurse Female Black Public Management National Dip, Dip in Gen Nursing, Diploma in Intensive Nursing, Palliative Care for Professional. HIV/Aids/TB Management Introduction to Computers..
8. In Patient Unit Enrolled Nurse(Night Duty) Female Coloured Enrolled Nurse, Computer Literacy, Auxiliary Nursing, Palliative Care, General Care.
9. In Patient Unit Enrolled Nurse(Night Duty) Female Black Enrolled Nurse, Introduction Palliative, HIV/Aids Care, Quality Assurance, High Care.
10. Home Based Care Enrolled Nurse (Day) Female Black Enrolled Nurse
11. Administration Clerk Female Black Computer Skills, Home Based Care, Counseling, Quality Assurance, Computer End User. Trainer the Trainer, HIV in work place
12. Community Trainer Male Black B Theo, Soc Aux Worker, Assessor, Facilitator, Train the Trainer, Quality Assurance, Palliative care, Bereavement HIV/Aids Counseling.
13. Community Trainer Female Black B Soc Hon, B Soc Moderator, Assessor HBC, Introduction Palliative Care,
Quality Assurance, HIV in the work place, Peer Educator.
14. Community Trainer Female Black Primary teachers Course, Facilitator, Assessor, HBC, Marketing, Palliative Care. Alzheimer disease.
15. Community Trainer Male Black Facilitator, Assessor, Palliative care, Quality Assurance, HBC, Bereavement Counseling, HIV, Aids Counseling, Train the Trainer.
16. Community Care Giver Female Coloured Palliative care, Nutrition, Home based Care, Bereavement Counseling, Capacity Building
17. Community Care Giver Bloemfontein Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, Home based Care, Bereavement Counseling, Capacity Building
18. Community Care Giver Bloemfontein Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, Home based Care, Bereavement Counseling, Capacity Building
19. Community Care Giver Bloemfontein Female Coloured Palliative care, Nutrition, Home based Care, Bereavement Counseling, Capacity Building, First Aid Level 1, Trauma Care
20. Community Care Giver Bloemfontein Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, Home based Care, Bereavement Counseling, Capacity Building First Aid, Auxiliary Social Work, Psycho Social Care, P. P. C.
21. Community Care Giver Bloemfontein Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, Home based Care, Bereavement Counseling, Capacity Building
22. Community Care Giver Bloemfontein Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, Home based Care, Bereavement Counseling, Capacity Building First Aid Level
23. Community Care Giver Bloemfontein Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, Home based Care, Bereavement Counseling, P.P.C. First Aid Level 1
24. Community Care Giver Bloemfontein Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, Home based Care, Bereavement Counseling, Capacity Building
25. Community Care Giver Bloemfontein Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, Home based Care, Bereavement Counseling, Capacity Building , First Aid Level 1, .P.P.C. HIV/Aids course
26. Community Care Giver Bloemfontein Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, Home based Care, Bereavement Counseling, Capacity Building
27. Community Care Giver Botshabelo Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, Quality Assurance, Bookkeeping, Business skills, Psychosocial Course, H.B.C.
28. Community Care Giver Botshabelo Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, Home Based Care, Bead Hand skill, First Aid Level 1 & 2, Psycho Social Care. P.P.C.
29. Community Care Giver Botshabelo Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, HBC, Train the Trainer
30. Community Care Giver Botshabelo Female Black H.B.C. , HIV Aids Course, Palliative care, Nutrition
31. Community Care Giver Botshabelo Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition
32. In Patient Unit Care Giver Female Black Palliative care
33. In Patient Unit Care Giver Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition
34. In Patient Unit Care Giver Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition
35. In Patient Unit Care Giver Female Black Medically unfit
36. In Patient Unit Care Giver Female Black Palliative care, Nutrition, Quality assurance, Home Based Care
37. In Patient Unit Care Giver Female Black Palliative care
38. House Keeper Female Black Domestic Work
39. House Keeper Female Black Grade 9 Domestic Work
40. House Keeper Female Black Domestic Work
41. House Keeper Female Black Domestic Work
42. House Keeper Female Black Domestic Work
43. Driver Male Black Code 10 Driving
44. Gardener Male Black Std 6
1.7 Basic skills or services of the Organisation: The service activities of the Organisation .
Palliative Health Care and Social support is given to people of Mangaung Community in Motheo District of the Free State, who suffer from life threatening and life limiting illnesses in the familiar environment of their homes. Ongoing Palliative Care is given by trained Care Givers under the supervision of a professional nurses.
Naledi Hospice In Patient Unit give 24 hour service to patients brought in from the community by trained professionals. Volunteering Physiotherapist from the Department of Health visit In Patients once a week.
2. Section B: The Organisation’s major past achievements over the past year:
The aim of Naledi Hospice is to provide specialized Palliative and home/community Care or patients and families facing life-limiting diseases by means of a trained Interdisciplinary Team and training of professionals and community members in palliative and Home-based Care
The objectives are to:
• Provide quality Palliative Care for patient and their families through professional palliative care, counseling, bereavement support and information on HIV & AIDS related issues
• Provide nutritional support and basic home-based care for patients in the community through Caregivers, Community Sisters and Home-based Care disposables
• Provide Palliative and Home-based care training for professionals and community members through and accredited training programme.
• Provide support to people living and affected with HIV&AIDS through skills development and support groups
1.1 What has been achieved.
Naledi hospice has managed to give ongoing care and support as indicated in the table below.
Naledi Financial Year APRIL 2011 MAY
Died in dignity 0 4 4 2 0 2 0 7 0 0 4
Discharged 0 2 0 131 21 1 6 2 15 5 16
Admitted to our care 15 8 4 49 35 10 4 6 17 9 22
HIV/AIDS illness 261 324 322 404 327 321 322 326 342 348 361
HIV WITH TB 68 12 12 12 13 13 13 13 12 8 10
Aids related Cancer 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 0
Patients on ARV treatment 191 196 194 179 213 217 218 244 227 230 240
Purpose of this Funding application is for:
- Employment of Care givers
- Social Worker
- professional nurses
- finance accountant
- Board recruitment
- Community trainers
- Auditors etc.
Family education by Care Givers and Community trainers under the supervision of a Professional Nurse and an Enrolled Nurse care and support has been given to patients in Mangaung and Botshabelo.
• Awareness campaigns in work places and taxi ranks.
• School visits and Health education and awareness in schools.
• Referral to clinics for treatment and medication and transportation.
• Emotional support(Patient and Family)
• Family welfare assessment intervention by;
- provision of food parcels
- Introduction to support groups
- available basic material needs
- Relevant referrals to service providers.
• Child protection and relevant placement
• Referral to social relieves services for;
- Poverty relief
- Victim empowerment
- Support groups
- Grant access
• Referral to partners for;
- OVC support, child support grants
- Adoption Services
- Housing, shelters and old age homes
- Family and marital problems
• Bereavement support.
1.3 Our beneficiaries have received,
- 300 food parcels have been delivered monthly from November 2010 to August 2011.
- Quality of life has been improved for our beneficiaries.
- Training was done for
o 90 learners for Health Development Africa(HDA)
o 100 learners for Department of Health(DOH)
o 90 learners for Hospice Palliative Care Association.(HPCA)
o 30 learners for Office of the Premier
o 30 learners from private companies.
o In service for 44 employees by Standard bank
2. Important meetings held by the Organisation..
8th October 2010 Hospice Palliative
4th February 2011 Annual General Meeting(Next Forth coming)
19th March 2011 Board Training
HPCA quarterly mentor visit
HPCA quarterly Regional Meeting.
2.1 Organisation Meetings.
- Monthly staff Meetings
- Fortnightly Management meetings
- Quarterly Board meetings
- Quarterly HPCA Regional meetings
1. What meetings of the kinds listed below (if applicable) did your organisation hold during the period of the report? And how many of each did you have?
Type of meeting No of meetings held during the year
Annual general meeting 1 4th February 2011/for 2010 financial year
Special general meeting 0
Management meeting 24
Board meeting 4
Executive meeting 0
Staff Meetings 12
Others (specify) HPCA Free State Mentor Meeting
Financial Reporting is audited by:
1.1 Accounting Officer’s name:
Classens and Grobbelaar
1.2 Accounting Officer’s address or
52 Aliwal Street
Free State Province
1.3 Organisation’s accounting policies
1.4 The Accounting Officer’s report and annual statement of accounts is
approved by your Organisation’s Office Bearers.
1.5 Our sources of income is.
Kinds of funds:
Sales of products or services: √
Gifts-in-kind (other than money): √
General income (i.e. fundraising events) √
Interest on investment: √
Care Givers on the way to the community.
Forth Year medical students studying through Free State University delivering food parcels to the Community
kenacomb ointment ...... By: email@example.com( South Africa Johannesburg), 2011/11/09 14:52
Iwould like to know is there another ointment that is the same as we are unable to get your product antmore and this stuff really works why is it not available anymore???
Have something to say about Bristol-Myers Squibb (Pty) Ltd?